02 Apr We’re Hiring!
38229 Westway Ave, Squamish, BC V8B0Y5
T: 778.266.0136 E: info@SquamishFlow.ca
Flow Training Centre is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Instructor to join our Team. This position is flexible (2-5 days, 1.5-2.5 hours per shift).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience and desire to work with children (5-14 years old) in an active setting
- Take payments/attendance, and issue receipts (PerfectMind Software)
- Model good sportsmanship through enthusiastic, non-competitive participation and support
- Teach Ninja Program (creative movement) in accordance with the established curriculum to kids 5-14 years
- Have the ability to demonstrate the creative movement skills as outline in the curriculum
- Candidate should be prepared for physical labour of lifting/moving (wooden boxes, gymnastic mats etc.) and be very physically active.
- Experience with children in a class environment (ex. ECE qualifications) or other teaching/coaching experience in sports (gymnastics, martial arts, parkour, and/or dance etc.)
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org